Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2016

Special Post

Ok so what's so special in this post anyway?

FIRST OF ALL:

Folks I have to post this before #screenshotsaturday because it's my birthday today! :)

This is not a simple screenshot - it demonstrates new water configuration which I'll be talking about in not so distant future!



Also - I'm finally getting my hands on reflection probes - and results are amazing and I'm sure you can't wait to see the results!

Me too but in order to achive even greater results I'm gonna need stable support, thus I'm building up a Patreon page.

What I'm planning to feature there is not only S.T.Y.X but other projects, music(my own works, OST covers, etc.), videos and other media I make or take part in. So that may become a huge complex thing - and that's FANTASTIC!

Tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment